Are you tired of using a streaky towel, opening cold windows or using auto glass products so you can see yourself after a shower?
We didn't invent this one, but we were one of the first to offer it to people like you...the Original ClearMirror is an electrically heated (120-volts), mirror defogger (heating pad) that can be installed directionally, preferred to the back, of any vanity mirror (not for use in shower). Available in four standard sizes 12"x12", 14"x14", 20"x20", and 20"x30".
Powered by your bathroom light switch, the mirror defogger will heat your mirror keeping it fogless following your shower. Are you tired of those temporary solutions? Design modern function, style, and add a clear touch of daily luxury to your next bathroom project!
- Purchased sized heating pad, 110/120 volts : 12"x12" (25 watts), 14"x14" (35 watts), 20"x20" (65 watts), 20"x30" (102 watts)
- Product thickness: 0.3mm.
- Maximum Watt Density: 1.25 Watts/square inch.
- Self regulating (PTC) technology.
- Uniform heat distribution and superior heat transfer.
- 24" 18 gauge wire leads located center, top of the heater.
- UL listed. Elements pass extensive UL testing for safety and reliability.
- Made in the USA and covered by a 5-year warranty.
- Peel and stick application.
For use behind vanity mirrors.
Not for use in showers or steam rooms.
Use Shower ClearMirror for those applications.
Line-voltage and UL Listed for safety behind your vanity mirror. The Original ClearMirror has been installed in thousands of homes, hotel rooms, yachts and motorhomes around the world!